Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Little Climber



With the amount of climbing Evan is doing, I would not be surprised if one day he tells me that he isgoing to climb Mt. Everest, K2, Kilimanjaro, Mont Blanc, and so on. I am certain that at the root of his desire to climb is lack of fear (for now). He just goes for it. I have turn around to find him on the kitchen counter, dining room table, and desk. It all started when he figured out how to belly slide and pull himself up onto the coffee table. He quickly grew bored of this challenge and moved on to bigger and better things. The next step was his Fisher Price activity table, then he figured out how to get onto the bench at the table, and now he has figured out how to create very unique step stools out of toys, pillows, books, etc. I love that he is so curious, adventurous, brave, and bold, but these very things may be what begins to land us in the ER sooner, rather than later.



1 comment: