Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sometimes you have to wonder......


So, a few weeks ago I received a call from one of the ladies at Evan's MDO letting me know that he had a fever of 101, that Evan didn't appear to be himself and that I needed to come and get him. Of course, I picked him up as quickly as possible. And Evan was definitely warm, and he definitely was not himself. Thankfully, I was able to get Evan into the pediatrician that same day. For being sick, which he really was, he was playful and laughing as we waited for his wonderful doctor, Dr. Stephanie Spaeth. But I really wondered how sick my child really was when he climbed into the middle of the bead maze thing...you know the one that they always have in the pediatrician's office. It was so funny! Evan was thrilled with himself, and I think he believed this was the purpose of this particular toy. I love my child and his imagination!

1 comment: