Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Traveler


During this last trip to Utah, Evan became very interested in luggage. While in Utah he would constantly climb in, sit in, stand on, and even attempt to drag our two pieces of luggage. When we got home it took me a few days to get to his bag. During the days it sat unpacked he was always climbing in it and pulling things out, and trying to move it around his room. When I began to unpack his bag and put things away he sat and watched me, with a very curious look on his face. The minute I took the last item out of the bag he stepped his way into the bag and sat down. He was content to sit there and entertain himself for about 25 minutes. It was really cute, funny and had I known that a piece of luggage would provide several minutes of entertainment, I may have broke it out a while ago.

1 comment: