Saturday, February 19, 2011

Salt Lake City - Friday, February 11 (Graduation Day)






Friday was the big day! Tim graduated from the Salt Lake City Fire Academy. I have never been so proud of Tim. You must understand that since about the age of 4 Tim has dreamt of being a firefighter, and to see his dream realized was awesome. As an added bonus Tim graduated number one in his class (there were 11 of them). The graduation was wonderful. Tim's wife, Sarah, got to pin his badge on him, which I thought was very cool. And my mother-in-law came through with flying colors on Evan detail so that I could watch the graduation ceremony. Tears brimmed my eyes as my brother took his firefighter oath, was handed his helmet, and made his way across the stage being congratulated. The sibling bond is like nothing else. I have been through a lot with my brother, and this experience tops the list! Congratulations Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment