Saturday, February 19, 2011

Salt Lake City - Thursday, February 10 (Children's Museum)






Align Center
On Thursday, Kyle's Mom and I took Evan to lunch and then to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. We took Evan the last time I visited, and this time was much different now that I Evan is upright and 100% mobile. We had a wonderful time, and I think we were all ready for a nap when we left. Evan started in the ball area, where he was more focused on learning how to go up and down the stairs (since we live in an apartment, his exposure to stairs is minimal). Sandy did a wonderful job teaching Evan how to hold on to the railing and go up and down. It wore me out to watch them. From there we went into the main area, where Evan got his hands on something to push around, he played in the water, went up and down the slide, played dress up - as a fireman of course, and read books with Grandma.

I love this museum! It is wonderful. One of the many treasures we miss. Enjoy the pictures above - If I can ever figure out how to put them anywhere else I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment