Sunday, January 23, 2011

So...here it is!

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog since Kyle was in law school...now 5 years later I am actually doing it. In all honesty, I set up the account, blog name, html, etc. back in 2009. One law school graduation later, a move to another state and the birth of a child here I am, finally making my first post. I must admit that Evan is my main motivation for starting a blog. He is just to adorable to keep all to ourselves. Of course, this commits me to actually posting about all is adorable-ness. I promise not to go overboard, but I confess I am a very proud mom who thinks her son is son is absolutely wonderful, not perfect, but wonderful.

So here it is the first post. I have many ideas for other posts, and I am sure Evan...and maybe Kyle, will provide plenty of fodder for my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love being able to follow more blogs. Evan is so cute! Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete